Monday, January 17, 2011

January 5th - January 17th


JAN 17th
My Sand Pendulum




JAN. 16th
Jaime got a little mouthy, so Flick had to put her in her place. Obviously just a joke, she just had something in her eye. But don't worry, the Packers won the game about 30 mins later, so her night turned out pretty well.




JAN 15th
Jaime and Ryan on the train headed to the Charlotte Checkers game.




JAN 14th
Brick sculpture in a local park called 'The Green'.




JAN. 13th
The Duke Energy Center / Where I Work




JAN 12th
Sculpture outside the Mint Museum entitled - 'The Firebird'




JAN. 11th
A View of 'The Green' from the 14th floor of my Office Building.




JAN. 10th
One sexy man walking to work.




JAN. 9th
A few of my Wisconsin buddies after the Packers defeated the Philadelphia Eagles.




JAN. 8th
Some magazines on my Coffee Table




JAN. 7th
Local Pizza place, FUEL




JAN. 6th
Glass mosaic at the Harvey B. Gantt African American Cultural Center.




JAN. 5th
Since this whole thing was Robyn's idea, I thought I would pay homage to her by posing by a painting she did and so graciously donated to the decor of my apartment.



No comments:

Post a Comment