Tuesday, March 8, 2011

February 16th - February 22nd


FEB. 22nd
So, this was brought on by an experiment that was suggested by my good friend Becca Adams.  It turns out you can perform a "bar magic trick" by betting someone that you can make a shot of water and a shot of whiskey switch places by placing the shot of water on top.  As you can see above, I performed the experiment in my "lab" and the myth is CONFIRMED.  PS - I did this before Kev put up his pic, so I win.




FEB. 21st
For some reason, this row of lights outside the Westin Charlotte just caught my eye.




FEB. 20th
Nothing fancy, just the view from my car in a parking garage.




FEB. 19th
If you look up when your at the Outside Bar at Brazwell's you will see something kind of cool.




FEB. 18th
Hanging out with Hammer and the crew from The Metro School.




FEB. 17th
I cannot explain this one.  A couple of hippies were driving this de-commissioned Army vehicle full of a bunch of scrap metal.  It turns out they were taking it to an art show.




FEB. 16th
I got a little buzz for my trip to Hawai'i.

No comments:

Post a Comment