Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 9th - March 15th


MAR. 15th
Looks like they're unloading a new exhibit at the Bechtler Museum.  
What ever could it be?
Spoiler Alert: It's the sculptures coming up in next week's post.




MAR. 14th
This masterpiece was hanging in the bathroom of Growler's, instead of where it should be hanging, The Louvre.  
Can you tell by this week's pictures alone that I'm a bit of a PBR fan?




MAR. 13th
I don't know what it was, but something just seemed sinister about that board meeting going being conducted on the 2nd floor.  To put this in context, it was 10:45 pm.




MAR. 12th
St. Patty's Day
This pictures is aimed at Colin Fink and fellow Picture-a-Day-er Kevin White.
Guys, that is the top of my head.  In case you forgot, that's what it looks like NOT to have a bald spot.




MAR. 11th
This asshole was yelling at some girl or guy who apparently locked him out of his apartment.  It was 4:30 in the morning and, needless to say, my courtyard echoes a wee, tiny bit.  I was one of probably 7 different apartments standing on our balconies yelling at this tool to shut the hell up.




MAR. 10th
HA!  The bottle is so drunk he's seeing double!
You're right, sorry, that was a horrible joke.




MAR. 9th
So, under each bottle cap of Pabst Blue Ribbon, there is a playing card.  I have made it my mission to collect an entire 52 "card" deck.  So far, I still have 11 more to find.  There really is not rest for the weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment