Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 2nd - March 8th


MAR. 8th
It killed me that I couldn't be in Mobile for Mardi Gras 2011, but at least I had some beads to keep me company.




MAR. 7th
Bad News: My first ever Charlotte Bobcats game ended in them losing 92-87 to the perennial failures that are the LA Clippers.
Good News: I got a chance to see, in person, the human-highlight-reel that is Mr. Blake Griffin.




MAR. 6th
A look out my window into the courtyard of my apartment building on a lazy, rainy Sunday afternoon.




MAR. 5th
The back of the bar Kennedy's on Saturday Night.




MAR. 4th
Sunset at The Arlington.




MAR. 3rd
It may not look too appetizing, and it may not taste a whole hell of a lot better.  
But it's a King Cake, and it's a Mardi Gras tradition damn it!




MAR. 2nd
Sometimes, you look to the sky and you just get lucky.

2 comments: