Tuesday, March 8, 2011

February 23rd - March 1st

DISCLAIMER: This week of photos was taken during my trip to the island of Oahu, HI.  Seeing as how damn near every landscape picture I took looked like a freakin' postcard, I decided to post the more "artsy" pictures that I took.  But, if you would like to see all the awesome Hawai'i pics, you can find them here: (will post by 3/10/11).


MAR. 1st
There are no words.




FEB. 28th
A line of boards that have been locked up for the night.




FEB. 27th
Hey Look at That! - A crossover episode with a fellow take-a-picture-a-day New Year's Resolution-er, and it's taken at Diamondhead.  That's what you call a "two-fer".




FEB. 26th
The courtyard next to the World Famous Surf Rider Hotel.




FEB. 25th
Reflections of the tiki torches on the tree at the North Shore Botanical Gardens.




FEB. 24th
Hey, just be happy that you are not being blinded by my Casper-like complexion.




FEB. 23rd
Welcome to Hawai'i - Kevin just shrugged and said it's the view he has grown accustomed to on his daily commute to work.  I felt it was my duty to punch him in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment